Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bountiful Sunset

October 2010
Bountiful, Utah

This was taken on a busy Saturday. The morning was spent at the Semi-Annual Conference held by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The afternoon consisted of shopping and strolling around Temple Square in Salt Lake. By sunset, my best friend and I had survived the insane organization of Utah streets and found our friend's home in Bountiful.

Once there, we drove towards the top of a hill. The three of us sat on a bench and talked about the normal subjects that three girls talk about, minus boys, we're too cool to talk about boys.

It was an amazing day full of reunions and uplifting messages - it seemed only appropriate that the sun should set in such a warm and all-enveloping manner.

Truly, the light was too bright for my eyes and I just pointed my camera towards the sun and hoped for the best.

2 comments:

  1. Minus boys!? It wasn't a real conversation among girls, then :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. True enough. The conversation was UNREAL, it was that great.

    I'm still a fan of this photo :D And of being best friends with you :D :D

    ReplyDelete